Pages

HOME Φ WEBSITE ę

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Truth or Dare by Elizabeth Morgan


Truth or Dare?

Blurb:
Do you dare tell the truth?

A tequila fuelled game of Truth or Dare is not Dani’s idea of fun, but when Cameron, the jerk who rejected her a year ago is the one provoking her into playing, how can she say no? Not that he’s giving her the option in the first place.

Bravado compels her forward, but when the dares get physical and their friends leave them alone, Cameron’s questions turn to her feelings for him, and unfortunately, lying is not part of the game.
Will a dare give Dani the courage she needs to tell Cameron the truth?
~ * ~
Excerpt:
“Fine, I will take a dare.” I glanced at Ben. “What do you want me to do?”
A wicked grin spread across his lips. It was almost as sexy as his brother’s. “I want you to lick salt off Cameron, and then take the lime from his mouth.”
He had to be fucking kidding. “What?”
“You heard the man.” The amusement ran clear in Cameron’s voice.
An idiotic bout of nerves skipped through me. “And do I dare ask where I will be drinking the tequila from?”
Ben’s gaze flicked to Cameron, who I couldn’t bring myself to look at. Holding up my hand, I cut Ben off before he suggested anything else.
“Never mind. I’ll do it.” Untangling my legs, I slid off the sofa, levelling a look at Cameron.
He pulled his T-shirt over his head, and my mouth dried at the way his six-pack rippled with each movement. He was solid, perfect. His skin was a healthy bronze. A fine dusting of dark hair ran from his navel and crept down into his jeans. I couldn’t help but follow the teasing path with my gaze….
“See something you like?”
Did I ever. I hated to admit it, but he was the kind of guy you just wanted to lick—well, anything off of.
“Nope. I’m just wondering why removing your top is necessary. Scared I’m going to spill my drink on your T-shirt?”
His lips turned upward. “Man told you to lick salt off me, but he didn’t say where you would be licking the salt from.”
~ * ~
Author Info:
Elizabeth started life wanting to be an actress because she loved entertaining people. She enjoyed nothing more than being able to make people laugh and to help distract them from reality for a few hours.
She studied Musical Theatre in college, but during her second year, her mind started to overflow with story ideas, so she began writing plays. Slowly, over the following three years, she was writing more and more, channelling every ounce of her imagination into the written word.
Now here she is, years later, hiding away like a hermit in her little cottage in Cheshire, England, writing like crazy and loving every minute of it.

CONTEST

1 comment:

Elizabeth Morgan said...

Thank you so much for spotlighting my book, Gracen. :-D x