Pages

HOME Φ WEBSITE ę

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Contest & 99 Cent Steal!


Did you buy Pandora's Box for 99 cents? Or kicking yourself to Hell and back for missing your chance? Decadent Publishing Angels are offering redemption because Pandora's Box is STILL ON SALE for 99 CENTS

Click HERE to buy your copy of Pandora's Box on Amazon today!!! 


! CONTEST ! CONTEST !


Send me proof of purchase where you BOUGHT Pandora's Box to roadtohellseries@gmail.com (put in the subject line PB CONTEST) and I will enter you to win an e-copy of Hell's PhoenixContest ends on February 16, 2012, midnight CST and winner will be announced and forwarded their e-copy of Hell's Phoenix on February 17, 2012 (the day of release). If you refer a friend to this contest and they purchase a copy of Pandora's Box because of your referral, have them tell me and I will give YOU 10 extra entries! (Contest open to ANYONE that bought Pandora's Box and can show proof of purchase).




Good luck!

Huggles,
Gracen



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoot! I just emailed you! I am so excited for this book! The 17th seems so far away!!!